nothing on top but Episode 6 and a mop and an illustrated book about birds...
i [jason] was more hoarse than mr. ed in this episode, so if you hear a lot of drinking noises, that'd be the reason.
links for this episode:
* theme music was Greendome Sheck again, this time with a song called "Alone."
* the flickrcentral thread about what to shoot when it's dreary.
* sam abell's book Seeing Gardens. <-- highly recommended!
* a series of excellent video interviews with sam abell, of whom jason is a complete fanboy.
* bryan suggests these sites for camera discounts: slickdeals.net and gotapex.com
* jason likes B&H and adorama.
* the flickr floatr - it's hyp-mo-tizing!
* some of the pics we turned up with flickr floatr searching yeti:
- guy holding a big dog...
- that same dog has gotten very, very big.
- it just wouldn't be flickr without a cute cat pic.
- or maybe a slovenly cat is more to your liking?
* introduce yourself at this flickrcast group thread.
* the yeti, abominable snowman, and bigfoot pool.
download Episode 6 here, or subscribe to our feed.